Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 60 days.
Motorcycle Enduro Boots GAERNE SG-12
Gaerne continues to kill the game with their pro-level Motocross boot, the SG-12. The revolutionary design of the Dual Stage Pivot System is patented and exclusive to Gaerne, assuring it to be a success. The first pivot is attached to the "razorback", which provides a rigid component and offers strong lateral support while a glideplate keeps the upper in a firm, upright position. The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap. This is a "Tried and True" system that provides the rider with an "Easy in" and "Easy out" non failure system.
- A gaiter made of a Swiss breathable fabric called ACRONOS, is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out
- The toecap has been re-designed and reinforced to provide tougher performance
- The heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression
- An upgraded toe box features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever
- Entire toe box area is wrapped by a plastic material which is lighter and provides improved comfort
- A thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit
- By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace
- The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap
- On the inner side of the boot is "grip guard" to help you grip the bike, as well as acting as a heat resistant pad protecting your leg from the exhaust