Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 60 days.
Motorcycle Gloves ALPINESTARS GP PRO R3
The Alpinestars GP Pro R3 Gloves use a combination of exotic materials to keep you in control and protected on the track. Cow, goat and kangaroo leather at different areas of the palm provide abrasion resistance, tactile feedback and durability. Outerseam palm construction keeps the seams from causing discomfort on the inside of the glove when you grip your controls. Its long gauntlet style cuff and hard knuckle are taken directly from racing technology to protect your hands. Alpinestars' patented finger bridge helps minimize injury to your pinky area in the event of a lowside. Hard palm slider and hard protection on the gauntlet help keep the glove from catching the pavement while in a slide.
- Mix of cow and goat leather with kangaroo leather on the palm
- Outer seam palm construction
- Long cuff
- Hard knuckle
- Knuckle panel perforated gusset for better ventilation
- Print on finger
- Finger bridge
- Double closure system with Cuff DFS protection
- Side reinforcements with palm hard slider
- Accordion panels in leather on fingers thumb and backhand to increase fit and direct comfort
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- TPU finger protection
- Soft padding protection on finger tips
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
- CE certified CAT II Level 2
|Size||Hand Circumference (cm)|
|L||22,5 - 26,5|
|XL||26,5 - 28|
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.