Motorcycle Jacket DAINESE CARVE MASTER 2 GORE-TEX black/fluo
- Motorcycle Jacket DAINESE CARVE MASTER 2 GORE-TEX
Motorcycle Jacket DAINESE CARVE MASTER 2 GORE-TEX
The massive marble block that became Michaelangelo’s David sat for 40 years, rejected by other artists before a skilled enough sculptor came along to do it justice. And it has taken the Italian mastery of Dainese to craft the perfect Gore-Tex 3 Season cold weather sport touring garment, achieving cold weather performance free of bulk. The Dainese Carve Master 2 Gore-Tex Jacket maintains a sporty fit and function worthy of wearing the Dainese demon, but will take you as deep into the winter riding season as you dare to go.
- PU rigid plates covered with high resistant 3 D-Stone fabric on shoulders
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- 3D-Stone fabric
- 3D-Stone fabric inserts on elbows
- Mugello fabric
- Drawstring adjustable jacket bottom
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Sleeves adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Wrists adjustment
- Air vents on chest and back
- Air vents on sleeves
- Breathable waterproof Gore-Tex membrane
- External fabric with water-resistant treatment
- Front Idraflap fastener
- Removable thermal collar
- Removable thermal liner
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- 1 pocket on thermal liner
- 2 inner pockets
- 2 waterproof front outer pockets
- 4 outer pockets
- Pocket for optional Double Chest protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for optional G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
- Reflective inserts
|Size||Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
|48||XXL||171 - 176||108 - 111||92 - 95||116 - 119|
|50||3XL (smaller)||171 - 176||112 - 115||96 - 99||120 - 123|
|52||3XL (larger)||172 - 177||116 - 119||100 - 103||124 - 127|
To accurately determine the size needed to order apparel measure and compare your measurements with the dimensions in the size chart.
Please take measurements only in the underwear. Tape measure by centimeter standing upright and breathing freely.
Height [H] - Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Chest [C] - Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Waist [W] - With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.